shorts&wedges

Hi,

It has been a longer time since I posted, but I work long days and when I'm done working the sun is gone, so I can't take pictures anymore. But today I didn't had to work so here are some pictures. It's a real summeroutfit because it is to hot. For five days the temperature is rising above 35 degrees! It really is abnormal warm for our country and I don't get much sleep...This week I have to work as well, but on wensday I have a day off!
How is your summer?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Short: H&M, T-shirt: River Island, wedges: H&M, bag: Only, ring: H&M

Please score my pictures yes on hypeed!?
http://hypeed.com/Short-and-to-the-point-v1385

What do you think of the bigger pictures?

Greetz and love, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment